2. By Mail: Send your Cheque to City of Belleville, 169 Front St., Belleville, ON K8N 2Y8. (Postdated Cheques will be processed without exception).
3. Financial Institution Payments: May be made at any Financial Institution.
4. Electronic payments: Telephone banking or online banking services.
5. Pre-Authorized Payment Plan: Monthly or instalment. Forms are available online here or at City Hall.
6. Tax Payment Drop Boxes are available at the following Customer Service locations at: City Hall, Wellness Centre and Belleville Water.
7. Visa & MC: Online here or by phone at 1-888-460-3832 (Please Note Convenience charge applicable). Kiosk also available at City Hall.
If you have any questions about your 2015 Final Tax Notice please call the Tax Department at: 613-967-3243 (TTY Phone Line 613-967-3768) or Email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Belleville Police Services
October 10, 2017
31 Wallbridge Crescent
Renovation Project Update
October 10, 2017
To ensure the decisions made in regard to the Police Area Rating Options reflect the input of the community they serve, the City hosted two public information sessions on October 11 and 12, 2017, providing members of the community the opportunity to attend, ask questions and voice their opinions. If you would like to comment on the Police Area Rating please email Brian Cousins, City Treasurer at email@example.com by October 31, 2017.More Information
Ward 2 residents are encouraged to take advantage of the new recycling depot at the Thurlow Waste Disposal Site (1320 Mudcat Rd.) open Wednesdays and Saturdays.More Information
The City of Belleville has initiated the process to develop a Wet Weather and Wastewater Servicing Master Plan.More Information
City of Belleville's Recreation Culture and Community Services Fall - Winter 2017 - 2018 Program GuideMore Information
The City of Belleville - Active Transportation Committee would appreciate the public's feedback on the DRAFT - By-law 2017-146.
A direct email link is available at the end of the By-law to provide your feedback to City Staff regarding the Active Transportation By-law prior to finalization.
Thank youMore Information
The City of Belleville is pleased to offer Pingstreet to its residents and visitors, giving them real-time access to current services and information within the City directly through your mobile device.
This location-based discovery tool provides real-time access to transit, garbage and recycling calendars, news, current events, road closures and more.More Information
Emergencies can strike anywhere, at any time - be prepared—by having a plan, assembling a survival kit, and by staying informed.More Information
Throughout 2017, the City of Belleville is celebrating its 200th birthday. As part of the festivities, we are sharing 200 unique stories of people who live, work and play in The Friendly City. What's your Belleville 200 story? Please share it with us!More Information
Keep In Touch
Sign up for our email newsletter and stay up-to-date!