Using the Belleville Conventional Transit system is easy, economical and good for the environment. Belleville Transit operates 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday, inclusive with 9 routes servicing the urban area of the City.
Our fleet consists of 15 Accessible coaches travelling approximately 2,550 kilometers per day and we carry 3,000 riders per day safely to their destinations. Bus Stops are located at most street intersections along each of our bus routes.
The Main Intercity Bus Terminal is located at: 165 Pinnacle Street.
Park & Ride Game Day Shuttle Service Added To Experience
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Belleville, ON – The City of Belleville has announced the launch of a Park & Ride service for Belleville Senators’ home games. This new service will begin on November 1, 2017 for the team’s inaugural home game at the newly renovated and expanded Yardmen Arena. The Park & Ride service is provided by the City of Belleville, in partnership with the Belleville Senators, Quinte Mall and Meta Employment Services, making it easier for fans to get to and from the games.
City of Belleville Council approved the project as part of the 2017 Operating Budget with the direction that the service would not operate at a net cost to the City. “Thanks to the generous support of the Belleville Senators, Meta Employment Services and the Quinte Mall, the City will roll this service out in two phases,” said Mayor Taso Christopher. Phase one will run from November 1 to December 31, 2017. If phase one is deemed successful, the service will continue into phase two, which extends from January 1 to April 14, 2018, in addition to play-off games and any additional special events.
Priced at $2.50 per round trip, fans can park for free at the Quinte Mall, board the bus and go directly to the Yardmen to take in the AHL professional hockey action. The Game Day Shuttle will return fans to the mall after the game. “The Quinte Mall has ample parking and is happy to support this service,” stated Alexandra Benjafield, General Manager for the Quinte Mall. “Come early to the mall and enjoy our extensive dining or shopping options and visit one of our restaurants after the game.”
With 4,400 seats in the Yardmen Arena and thousands using the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre for other recreational activities, parking is at a premium. “Our goal is to offer fans a positive experience that starts even before the game begins,” stated Rob Mullowney, Chief Operating Officer for the Belleville Senators. “The Belleville Senators are pleased to be a partner of this enhanced service and we encourage people to use this economical and convenient Game Day Shuttle Park & Ride system.”
The Game Day Shuttle will begin operating at the Quinte Mall at 5:45 p.m., with the last bus leaving at 6:40 p.m. The last bus from the Quinte Mall will arrive at the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre at 6:50 p.m. The price is $2.50 per person/round trip.
Park & Ride Game Day Shuttle - Route Details
The Game Day Shuttle will begin operating at the Quinte Mall at 5:45 p.m., and operate on a 10 minute schedule with the last bus dropping off at the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre approximately 15 minutes before game time.
The price is $2.50 per person/round trip.
Heading to the Game:
Quinte Mall – 2 stops
- Bus Stop #1 - Chapters (west side of the Quinte Mall)
- Bus Stop #2 - Toys “R” Us Entrance (south side of the Quinte Mall)
- Travel Bell Boulevard to Adam Street, circle the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre via Centre Street and Cannifton Road
- Drop off at the bus bay on the west side of the building, northbound on Cannifton Road
After the Game:
- Directly after the game, transit buses will leave the bus bay on the west side of the building, northbound on Cannifton Road, the route will turn left onto Bell Boulevard and head west towards the Quinte Mall. Buses will return to the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre for repeated trips to the Quinte Mall, until all passengers have been picked up.
- Drop off at west end, Stop #1 Chapters and then south end, Stop #2 Toys “R” Us
For a schedule of Belleville Senators’ Home Games, visit http://bellevillesens.com/schedule/
Basic service schedule:
Belleville Transit Service runs seven days a week.
To access Belleville Transit on Google Maps visit:
maps.google.com, click on Directions, then enter your location, your destination and click on the transit icon.
Easy to follow instructions for accessing Transit Google Maps available at: http://belleville.ca/images/uploads/Google_transit_Instructions.pdf
Statutory Holidays - Transit Service does not operate.
More on Belleville Transit
- Each bus route is numbered and buses also display a route name which tells the final destination.
- Exact fare is required when boarding the Bus.
- Bus Passes provide unlimited travel and are valid from the 1st day of the month until the last day of the month printed on the pass.
- All passes and/or required I.D. Cards must be shown to the Bus Operator each time a passenger boards.
- If you need to take more than one bus to complete your trip, ask the operator for a transfer - they're free
- Transfers are good for 60 minutes
BELLEVILLE TRANSIT FARE SCHEDULE
|CASH FARE||MONTHLY PASS|
|LOYALIST STUDENT (show current Student I.D.)||$2.50||$65.00|
|SEMESTER PASS - (SEPT-DEC) / (JAN - APR)||$244.00*|
|STUDENT (show current Student I.D.)||$2.25||$57.00|
|SPECIAL (show Belleville Transit I.D. or Mobility Bus I.D.)||$2.25||$57.00|
|SENIOR (65 years with Federal I.D.)||$2.25||$57.00|
|CHILD (5 to 11 years)||$2.00||N/A|
|Children four years and younger travel||FREE||---|
* Please note: Loyalist College passes are valid per Semester only.
TICKETS & PASSES are available at:
Robert E. Ladoucier Transit Centre
165 Pinnacle Street
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
City Hall, 1st floor
Metro - North Front /College St.
Friends Variety - Loyalist Market
Luc’s Variety - 436 Dundas St.W.
Pine Street Variety - Pine Street
Shoppers Drug Mart - 405 Dundas St. E.
Shoppers Drug Mart - Quinte Mall
Ticket Plus - 214 Front St
Loyalist College - Wallbridge Road
Robert E. Ladoucier Transit Centre
City Hall, 1st floor
Follett Bookstore at Loyalist College (Loyalist Students Only).
Application for Transit Reduced Fare Rate
War Veteran Transit Pass Application
Application for Mobility Bus Service